Professional training to help you get the most
from your nuclear cardiology quantification software.
Workshops are held at INVIA headquarters in Ann Arbor, MI at our state-of-the-art training facilities.
• A small-classroom setting with your own computer for interactive learning
• Qualified and experienced instructors, including the original creators of 4DM – Drs. Ficaro & Corbett
• Specific procedures to improve clinical efficiency and optimize interpretations
• A workbook to take back to the lab and reference when necessary
• Seven continuing education credits from the American Society of Radiologic Technologists
The Corridor4DM Workshops have been approved for seven continuing education credits from the American Society of Radiologic Technologists. Workshop attendees will receive a certificate upon completion of the course and are responsible for submitting a copy to ASRT to have credits tracked.
For further information, visit www.asrt.org.
Training will be conducted at the INVIA headquarters in Ann Arbor, Michigan located at 3025 Boardwalk St.
There are many options for lodging near INVIA.
Travel & Area Information
Detroit Metropolitan International Airport is only 20 miles from Ann Arbor.
To learn more about the airport and to arrange transportation to Ann Arbor,
Ann Arbor is a culturally diverse city with many choices for fine dining or
entertainment while you are visiting. Please visit www.annarbor.org to learn more.
Are you a hospital or clinic looking for more information on 4DM?
Request Access to our Prospect Center.
© 2018 INVIA, LLC. All Rights Reserved.